Some realizations I've had over the past week:
Sleep can wait until I die, friends and family and yoga and running and volunteering and reading and celebrating and cooking (you get the point) cannot.
Hot yoga is a little too hot for me.
I love Dallas for so many reasons, but currently most of all for the fact that I just had the BEST Saturday doing all things outdoors in the lovely 70 degree temperatures on January 29th :-)
God's timing is always perfect.
5k's, although they are short, can be very exciting, especially if your running partner gets 1st :-)
I love waking up early on the weekends.
It's probably about time for me to take down my Christmas decorations.
Although I've always been afraid to cut the birthday cake for fear of messing up, it really isn't that stressful and you don't have to be a mom to do it.
Regardless of what day of the week it is or what is or isn't on the agenda, life. is. goooood.
I realized recently that I like getting up early on weekends, too! It's great to have a full day to get things done! Sounds like things are going great for you, Brookie!
ReplyDelete