I must admit, never in a million years did I think I would ever join the world of blogging. When I first heard of blogs several years ago, I thought, "Who blogs besides egocentric people who think that their lives and the events in it are so important that other people should read about it?" Now, several years later, my mind has been completely changed. Call it maturing, perhaps. Just a few days ago I was bored at work (story of my life) and began reading the blog of a very good college friend. My blog will never be as good as hers (she has such a talent for writing it's nearly sickening), but reading it definitely inspired me to start my own. I believe blogging is such a great way of uniting people; by reading blogs, we realize how similar we all are and how, despite our differences, we share so many similar experiences.
As a person only three years out of college, it is still engrained in me to have a thesis to anything I write. Because I know myself and the sporadic nature of my mind, I can guarantee you that the topic of each post will likely vary dramatically. However, I can tell you that my mission for this blog as a whole is this: to help bloggees (what is a bloggee, you ask? If you are reading this blog, I consider you a bloggee. I am the blogger, you are the bloggee.) realize that we all have our own struggles. But it is those struggles, and how hard we fight through those struggles, that help define us. And by sharing our fight with such struggles, we can all help one another achieve the happiness we all deserve in this life.
Here's to blogging!
Disclaimers to this blog:
**If you are offended by bad English, this blog is NOT for you.**
**If you'd like to correct my bad English, your help is more than welcome.**
No comments:
Post a Comment